The Scientific Committee of the Evidence Based Perioperative Medicine - Asia in conjunction with Annual Scientific Meeting in Anaesthesiology cordially invites you to submit abstracts for Oral Presentation at the Free Paper Presentation Session.
Online Abstract Submission
- Extended Deadline for Abstract Submission: 14 October 2020
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to presenters by email in mid-late October 2020
- Further guideline will be provided upon receipt of the acceptance notice
- All presenters must register as a paid delegate before 31 October 2020. Your presentation will NOT be included in the Final Programme if you fail to do so.
Special Notes to HKCA Trainees:
- Trainees are also welcome to present their research in the Free Paper Presentation Session, whether or not the research is their Formal Project
- If a trainee chooses to present their Formal Project at the Free Paper Presentation, the Presentation will not affect the outcome of their Formal Project evaluation.
- The Free Paper Presentation is different from the Trainee's Formal Project Prize Session:
- For the Free Paper Presentation, prior acceptance by the Formal Project Review Panel is NOT required.
- For Trainee's Formal Project Prize Session at EBPOM-Asia/ASM 2020, abstracts are already being reviewed by Formal Project Officer. Invitation will be sent out to selected trainees by HKCA in due course.